(509) 248-7715 Fax: (509) 453-4319
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Trust your cardiologist and other members of your care team for the services you need to protect and improve your health. We offer:
- Prevention and early detection to understand and lower your risk of heart disease, or detect it as early as possible
- Diagnosisthrough tests such as echocardiograms, electrocardiograms (EKGs), heart monitoring, and stress and exercise echocardiograms
- Treatmentfor heart conditions: heart rhythm abnormalities, heart attack, heart failure, pulmonary hypertension, post-COVID-19 care, respiratory conditions, and heart valve diseases
- Vascular services, specialized care of the blood vessels (arteries, capillaries, and veins)
- Interventional cardiologyprocedures to treat coronary artery blockages, and heart attack treatment
- Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation and support
Call 911 immediately in case of emergency.
- Severe chest pain that is prolonged or accompanied by any of the following: nausea, difficulty breathing, sweating left arm pain, dizziness or loss of consciousness.
- Pressure, fullness, squeezing or pain in the center of the chest, also this sensation spreading to the shoulders, neck or arms and lasting longer than 15 minutes.
For less urgent problems, please call our office during business hours at (509)248-7715.