(509) 248-7715 Fax: (509) 453-4319
Monday to Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
About Yakima Heart Center
Yakima Heart is an initiative between Virginia Mason Memorial and Yakima Heart Center to offer education and information about prevention and early diagnosis for heart disease in our community.
Yakima Heart Center physicians are self-employed. They provide cardiovascular consultation in their office during business hours and also treat patients in the hospital setting 24/7.
Please note that without exception, masks are required for every patient and visitor to our clinics and specialty centers.
UPDATED! April 15: Telehealth: How to use it
News & Updates: COVID-19
Why Choose Yakima Heart Center?
We're Here to Help
Virginia Mason Memorial and Yakima Heart Center
Yakima Heart is an initiative between Virginia Mason Memorial and Yakima Heart to offer education and information about prevention and early diagnosis for heart disease in our community.
Did you know?
- Adult Health Risk Conditions in Yakima County:
- Over one fourth of adults have high blood pressure.
- Over one third of adults have high cholesterol.
- Yakima adults have higher cardiac risk factors than our state average.
- Heart disease is the number one killer of Americans in the United States. More people die of sudden cardiac death in the USA than breast cancer, prostate cancer, homicides, and traffic deaths all combined. Together we can better combat this disease-starting in our own community.